Unlock the secrets to creating restaurant-quality fried rice in the comfort of your own kitchen with this Better Than Takeout Fried Rice recipe. Packed with a medley of flavors, this dish combines perfectly cooked rice, tender chicken, vibrant vegetables, and a savory soy sauce blend. Follow these simple steps to transform basic ingredients into a culinary masterpiece that’s not only delicious but also quick and easy to make at home.
- 4 cups cooked rice
- ½ lb. Chicken thighs, cut into small pieces and cooked
- 1 cup mixed frozen vegetables
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
How To Make Better Than Takeout Fried Rice:
- Preparing the Skillet:
- Add sesame oil to a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
- Sautéing Vegetables:
- Place chopped onion and mixed vegetables into the heated skillet. Sauté until the onion begins to soften.
- Adding Garlic:
- Lower the heat to medium. Add minced garlic to the skillet and sauté for another 30 seconds.
- Scrambling Eggs:
- Move the vegetables to one side of the skillet, crack the eggs into the other side. Stir the eggs to scramble and let them cook completely.
- Combining Ingredients:
- Mix all ingredients in the skillet together. Add cooked rice and chicken, stirring to combine.
- Soy Sauce Magic:
- Pour soy sauce over the mixture and toss to coat everything well.
- Final Sauté:
- Sauté for another minute or two before serving.
In conclusion, this Better Than Takeout Fried Rice recipe is a testament to the fact that you can achieve restaurant-quality flavors in your own kitchen. With the perfect balance of ingredients and a simple cooking process, this dish is not only delicious but also a quick and satisfying solution for a homemade meal. Serve up a plate of this flavorful fried rice and savor the satisfaction of creating something better than takeout right in your own home. Enjoy!