Turn any day into a fiesta with our Blooming Quesadilla Ring, a perfect treat for pool days or any other occasion that calls for a delicious, shareable snack. Packed with the flavors of shredded chicken, veggies, and gooey cheese, this blooming ring of quesadillas is a feast for the eyes and the taste buds. Follow our easy-to-follow directions and get ready to enjoy a crowd-pleasing dish that will make you the star of any gathering.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- 1 cup taco sauce
- 20 taco-size tortillas
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked and shredded chicken, chopped onion, red bell pepper, jalapeño, and taco sauce. Mix well to ensure all ingredients are evenly distributed. Set aside.
- Cut each taco-size tortilla in half. Add about 2 tablespoons each of shredded cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and the chicken mixture to each tortilla half.
- Roll the tortillas into cones, starting from the cut edge, making sure not to push the ingredients out of the tortilla.
- Place a wide mouth jar or glass in the center of the baking sheet.
- Create a ring around the jar with about 13 tortilla cones. The points of the cones should be in the center, touching the jar. Sprinkle a layer of cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese over the cones. Repeat the process to make two more layers, finishing with the remaining cheese.
- Remove the jar from the center of the ring. Bake until the cheese is melted, and the edges of the tortillas are crispy, approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the blooming quesadilla to a serving platter. Place your dip of choice inside the ring and top with your desired garnishes.
- Serve immediately, and watch as your guests enjoy pulling apart the cheesy goodness.
Conclusion: Elevate your gathering with the Blooming Quesadilla Ring – a visual and culinary masterpiece that’s as fun to make as it is to eat. Share this crowd-pleasing dish with family and friends on pool days or any other celebration, and watch as they indulge in the cheesy, flavorful goodness. With its stunning presentation and irresistible taste, this quesadilla ring is sure to become a go-to favorite for all your gatherings. Enjoy!