This classic old-fashioned lemonade recipe is a refreshing summer drink that’s perfect for quenching your thirst on a hot day. It’s easy to make, and it only requires a few simple ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
– 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 6-8 lemons)
– 1 cup granulated sugar
– 6 cups cold water
– Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
– In a large pitcher, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice and granulated sugar. Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
– Add the cold water to the pitcher and stir well to combine.
– Taste the lemonade and adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more sugar if necessary.
– Chill the lemonade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.
– When ready to serve, stir the lemonade and pour it into glasses filled with ice. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.
Enjoy your refreshing glass of classic old-fashioned lemonade!