Hollandaise sauce is a rich and creamy emulsion of egg yolks, butter, and lemon juice, which is often served over eggs Benedict, asparagus, or salmon. However, making hollandaise sauce from scratch can be a daunting task, as it requires careful attention and technique to prevent the sauce from curdling or separating. Fortunately, this recipe for Blender Hollandaise Sauce makes the process quick, easy, and foolproof.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
– 3 egg yolks
– 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and hot
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– A pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
– In a blender, add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne pepper (if using). Blend on low speed for a few seconds until the mixture is combined.
– With the blender still running on low speed, slowly pour in the hot melted butter in a steady stream. This should take about 30 seconds. The mixture should become thick and creamy.
– Once all of the butter has been added, continue blending for a few more seconds until the sauce is smooth and silky.
– Taste the sauce and adjust the seasoning with more salt or lemon juice if needed.
– Serve immediately, or keep the sauce warm by placing the blender in a bowl of warm water until ready to use.
With this recipe for Blender Hollandaise Sauce, you can enjoy the rich and decadent flavors of hollandaise sauce without any of the hassle or stress of traditional methods. This sauce is perfect for brunch or dinner, and can be served over a variety of dishes for a touch of indulgence. Try it out today and see just how easy it is to make hollandaise sauce in minutes.